Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD FS 2019 Fiesta ST! very clean Magnetic 25k mileage with Carfax and original window stickers $17k

Trader history for Dpro (5)

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ok I am selling the 19 Magnetic as my car has been rebuilt and I am quite possibly picking up a GR Corolla,

. Anway’s second owner car is clean has usual few rock chips and a ding (does not affect paint) but like in the pic Paint is great.
This a base so cloth interior in very gd shape. Oil has been changed every 3k by Original owner I have only had it a few months so it only has 2k on the last oil change .

Has Indy 500 tires in very gd condition all the way around lots of tread life car has had the smog for transfer of title done . So you do not have to Smog it for 7 more years for the California peeps and reg is paid so you will only pay a transfer title fee.
Has Original Window sticker.
Drives great well maintained just took to San Francisco and back.

Aftermarket parts on it include.

Whoosh version of Thernal R&D exhaust .
Whoosh RMM.
Whoosh hot side pipe.
Big Mouth intake.
Whoosh V3 Intercooler.
Hawk 5.0 brake pads
Whoosh J hook upgraded brake rotors

SOLD!

Last edited:

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Well if you're going to get murdered it may as well be in a good cause... Tell her you need to hoard these things because they're not making any more of them and they're such great cars.
Agreed! I had a friend who was going to trade me his turbo B18 swapped civic hatch outright for a nice rifle of mine lol. She’ll let me when I get a bigger garage. Until then one dd and one toy. I can live with it.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
seriously if it does not sell soon it’s going to Carmax at this point they already gave me a sound offer on it. I am in a need space situation as well.