Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS in NY: (all sold) Fortune Auto, Konig, Falken, ITG, Boomba

Trader history for Big_E716 (0)

Hey Everyone!

Unfortunately, I have decided to move on to a new platform. As much as I love my Fiesta, I just do not fit comfortably in the car, (6'6" 330 lbs) especially with a helmet on. I am selling off my parts and wanted to list them here. Everything for sale except for the coilovers (brand new in box) were only on the car for 2 months (I did a track day at Watkins Glen in September, and an autocross)

I am located in Buffalo, NY if you would like to pick up locally. Buyer pays for shipping. You can PM me here, email me at forum1635@aol.com, or call me at (716) 560-0592.

FORTUNE AUTO 500 COILOVERS: (sold)
Brand new in box still, only opened to inspect the contents. Absolutely stunning! Upgraded to 8K front 6K rear Fortune Auto Springs, has camber plates. Waited about 7 weeks for these. digressive piston technology. Paid close to $1500, looking to get $1250.

KONIG DEKAGRAM 16X8 WHEELS, FALKEN AZENIS RT660 TIRES: (sold)
I had the wheels ceramic coated right out of the box before the tires were mounted. Also had black 949 Racing Aluminum valve stems installed. 215/45/16 tires are in good shape, perfect fitment, no rubbing. If you are into spirited driving, autocross, or track, this is the setup to have. $1000.

ITG MAXOGEN INTAKE AND FILTER: (sold)
Love this intake, very loud, and feels like it added some grunt and quicker spooling. Comes with everything necessary to install, except the zip ties to relocate a harness next to the washer bottle. It is designed for European ST fitment, but still fits great. Filter sits under driver side headlight, no issues with rain. $200.

BOOMBA BRAKE COOLING DEFLECTORS: (sold)
Anodized Blue, in great shape. $100.

Thanks you checking out my post! Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

Last edited:
hey Big_E! Didn't know you were on here!!
sad to see you moving on. PM me on facebook if you wanna try to make out a deal on a local sale for a thing or two!