Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: Individual Team Dynamics 1.2 15x8 in Gloss Anthracite Great Shape $225 Per

Trader history for gongos (0)

I have 3 Team Dynamics 1.2 15x8 in Gloss Anthracite wheels in great shape for sale. The wheels were on my car for about 5000 miles and are in fantastic shape with no curb rash. The tires are BFG Sport Comp 2s 195/55/15. There are only a couple extremely minor marks from daily driving. I can't even get them to show up in a picture and am just mentioning them for full disclosure. Any spots on the wheels are either water or dust spots that will come off with a full cleaning. Trust me you won't be disappointed.

I tried to get a fourth matching wheel through Oakos, but there are none in stock in the states. Instead of waiting I would like to just clear the space. This is a rare opportunity for a spare or replacement for a damaged wheel.

This sale is for the wheel and Velossa Tech wheel caps, tire, and TPMS sensor.

Looking for $225 per wheel. I will sell 1, 2, or all three.

I am located in Lake Forest Park, WA just north of Seattle for local pick up. Shipping the wheels entirely at the buyers expense.

Attachments

OP
G
Thread Starter #2
Bump. Still looking to sell these. As far ask I know, these are not available stateside.

OP
G
Thread Starter #4
Go ahead at try to order 15x8 gloss anthracite wheels from the link above.
I did and they are not available.

I did contact rimstock in the UK. They could ship one for about $400.

Plus, these come with tires.

If you want to make an offer for a wheel, please do.

If you want to troll my price, please don't.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Go ahead at try to order 15x8 gloss anthracite wheels from the link above.
I did and they are not available.

I did contact rimstock in the UK. They could ship one for about $400.

Plus, these come with tires.

If you want to make an offer for a wheel, please do.

If you want to troll my price, please don't.
I definitely don't ever consider myself a "troll." I just figured I would propose a reason why you haven't sold any wheels in a month. I thought maybe you weren't aware of what they were currently going for new. I would be interested if you weren't on the other side of the country. My apologies.

I definitely don't ever consider myself a "troll." I just figured I would propose a reason why you haven't sold any wheels in a month. I thought maybe you weren't aware of what they were currently going for new. I would be interested if you weren't on the other side of the country. My apologies.
He's a little angry, eh? To elaborate, TD is in the process of switching warehouses or something, and Oakos has yet to place another order from them as they are estimating 6-8 months wait times at least, as it stands. Kind of unfortunate as the wheels seem to be quite popular on this side of the pond.

OP
G
Thread Starter #8
Thanks. If anyone has an extra wheel I would buy it from also. So I have a complete set.