Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS FS: Various Charge Pipes and Depo Catless DP

Trader history for FaeKade (0)

Hello,

It's time to lighten my storage closet a bit and sell off the extra parts I have for my Fiesta.

I have the following Charge Pipes:

Cobb: This came off a big turbo car, used for awhile on my Big Turbo Fiesta, but was finding the flanges to not hold the big power, and it kept blowing off, I think It can work, but I don't have the bending elbow grease for it, it's not in the best condition, but the scratches on it never proved to be a real issue for me. $30+ Shipping

MBRP: Used this when I was on Factory turbo but won't work with the Big one, no scratches or dings on it, nice condition, 70+Shipping

CPE: Brand New! Never been used, powder coated in Red, one small scratch that's shown in the pictures. $170+Shipping

Depo Catless: Perfectly fine, not sure on mileage, but is in good condition. $150 Shipping

I'm located in 44107 Lakewood for shipping. Please let me know if these prices are reasonable as I just came up with them in my head. I'm pretty firm on the Catless DP price though.

Thank you for looking at my wares!

Attachments

OP
F
Thread Starter #4
Bump.

I never actually sold any of this stuff, and I realize I need to stop being lazy and sell so PM me if you're interested!