Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Turbo, Shift Knobs, Cloth Seats, and various items

Trader history for Tullmaster33 (0)

I have for sale an OEM turbo, Boomba "heavy" shift knob, Agency Power shift knob, evap harness with "Woosh" adapter, and a 3D printed AP mount. The turbo has approximately 34k miles on it. No shaft play. Was removed because of s280 upgrade. Asking for $175. Shift knobs are in good shape. No nicks, or scratches. Asking $35 for the Agency, and $50 for the Boomba. The AP mount is brand new. I decided to go with Cobb's pro mount. Asking $40. Evap harness was on my car until I purchased the pre-2016 harness. I know some have thrown cels with this, but I did not. Asking $35. Shipping Included on all items.

Email me @dtullyal@gmail.com or text 256-924-5726

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
T
Thread Starter #2
I also have for sale 2016 front cloth front seats, and an s280 wastegate actuator. Seats are in good condition. No rips, or tears. The driver side could use a little cleaning. Asking $200. I would also be interested in trading my full cloth interior for rear Recaros only. Local pick-up only. You can have the actuator, you just have to pay shipping. Otherwise, it's going in the trash.

Email me @dtullyal@gmail.com or text 256-924-5726

Attachments

Last edited: