Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fuel pump driver module location

I am not sure what you asking, but the fuel pump module and sending unit are located underneath the rear cushion seat that you sit on. At the bottom near the floor on both sides there are clips that slide horizontal to unlock the seat. Then lift the cushion straight upward and pull it outward. and then you will have access to the module. Hope this helps you out. Let me know how it works out for you.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I had a slew of codes that were related to the Fuel pump driver and I found out it was actually a blown emission fuse. Weird ...but I'm happy it turned out to be that instead of the driver module Id read about. This is also over a year old and their post count is # 2 ....take it with a grain of salt!

My car has not thrown out any codes to help with resolving my issue. I told the dealer to check out the fuel pump relay. When they go bad, they will cause a stall and then will restart after a short period of time. That is what my engine is doing right now. They've had my car 2 weeks now and all they have come with is a electrical wire connector at the coil pack coming lose at times. If that was the case, the engine would not restart unless you giggled the wire around, prior to restarting the engine. Am I correct or not?

I cannot find this fuel pump control module to save my life. I drive a 2016 fiesta st. Any one have advice?

For more information on cold air intake please visit the website.

I have such a problem, I turned off the engine and the gasoline pump continued to work, I started it again and then muffled everything normally, after which this problem was no longer in further operation. Who can tell that it could be an electronics glitch or a problem with the fuel pump control module??

Hi all,
Does anyone with a Mk7 Euro Fiesta ST know where the FPDM is located?
I've had a feel around the area in the picture above (under the passenger seat on a RHD car), there is a hole in the carpet for the seat airbag harness) and I couldn't feel anything attached to that section of floor. No wire loom or anything.
I've also looked under the rear seat too and didn't see it. Hoping someone knows where it is.

jer9871

Hi @lordsnipe I know this is a bit late, just seen it. On my 2017 st, it is located in the left hand rear of the boot (trunk), behind the carpet. you need to remove the plastic slam panel, then slide the carpet out from the rubber door seal. Hope this helps. (y)