Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Full upgraded transmission swap possibility

Thanks. I have a quote from Clarke for a trans with WPC treatment, Quaife LSD, and shorter gears for $5,400.
Just curious, why do you want shorter gears? I find them too short already for my power level, I wish first was maybe a tad longer :(

@OP I'm interested in pricing, probably don't have it in the budget though.

Magnetic

Just curious, why do you want shorter gears? I find them too short already for my power level, I wish first was maybe a tad longer :(

I also want longer gears. I wish 1st was longer and 2nd too so our 0-60MPH times would be representative of the cars performance. It gets canned a lot for the 0-60MPH but its a gearing issue. The care has plenty of torque to easily row those 1st 2 gears with proper ratios.

I also want longer gears. I wish 1st was longer and 2nd too so our 0-60MPH times would be representative of the cars performance. It gets canned a lot for the 0-60MPH but its a gearing issue. The care has plenty of torque to easily row those 1st 2 gears with proper ratios.
Agreed, first gear is almost completely useless :/

Jabbit

2000 Post Club

Mine is a track car, would love to have a 3/4/5 that absolutely rip through the power curve.

Yup, 3.55 gears would work awesome on the Fist . In Forza, it's the ratio I use as default on the ST for Nordschleife setup. Good use of powerband in third fourth and fifth, super smooth.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Yup, 3.55 gears would work awesome on the Fist . In Forza, it's the ratio I use as default on the ST for Nordschleife setup. Good use of powerband in third fourth and fifth, super smooth.

Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
Stock gearing is fine for the stock tune, but I agree, as torque increases longer gears in 1st and 2nd would be nice.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
Would he have any interest in installing the M-Factory LSD into my car? Assuming he's relatively local?
Yeah he’s about an hour north of Atlanta. I can text you his number.