Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GAS PRICES!

Traded our 18 Odessey for a 2022 Sienna hybrid last saturday.Almost 600 miles to the Tank,as for me.1 hr of OT is all i need to cover gas.And i am just 8 miles from work,so fill up every other week.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
This is where a Costco membership pays off, though. it’s still up. Costco gas Commerce $5.39 a gallon for premium a week ago It was $4.39.
I've just never found the fuel prices to be worth the loss of my time though :| lines always long, I have things to do.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I have heard that without the proper storage container, E85 will sap water from the air fairly quickly. Any truth to that?
E85 doesn't innately have a long shelf life, though I think you might be able to use normal fuel stabilizer. Been a long time.

With my GN and other older 80's turbo cars, used to mix tolulene xylene and ethanol for a boost and cooler intake charge.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I've just never found the fuel prices to be worth the loss of my time though :| lines always long, I have things to do.
if you know which ones to go the lines are not long at all average wait time for me is 5-10 minutes max. If you cannot take 5-10 minutes out of your day you are over working yourself to begin with.