Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

OP
koozy

koozy

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #101
Yeah, Riverside is kinda out in the boonies for LA peeps. But if enough guys are interested that’s all that matters.

Dpro

1000 Post Club
Well the only other place I know of were might be able to arrange something is up in Simi Valley and honestly the Simi Valley guys shop is mostly Bro Truck building but a friend works there and they also have a Dynojet.

Though I talked to Juan and he was $60 a car three pulls no afr. He would also break out the BBQ buy meat and buns and cook burgers and whatnot. He is a cool guy from the 240sx , Z32, GTR community. Known him for years. I am sure some of the Riverside county North San Diego guys might be down to roll too.

OP
koozy

koozy

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #104
I feel good we got to close the end of the year with a nice drive a few weeks ago, because there's SNOW there now! [driving]

Dpro

1000 Post Club
I feel good we got to close the end of the year with a nice drive a few weeks ago, because there's SNOW there now! [driving]
[thumb]
Ya that was cool. Now we can do a dyno day.

OP
koozy

koozy

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #106
Get your windshield, springs, paint, Intercooler, radiator all sorted out? You need to start a build thread! Don’t be like Danny lurking in the shadows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

1000 Post Club
Get your windshield, springs, paint, Intercooler, radiator all sorted out? You need to start a build thread! Don’t be like Danny lurking in the shadows

Dealing with Ford. Took it to Star they got approavl and then completely dropped the ball. Needless to say was not happy about there lack of follow through called the service person several times about when to bring it in last week and they never called back.
So I am going to Galpin which means a whole new resubmission good thing is talked to Ford customer care and its in the notes so it should get approved quickly and follow through.

OP
koozy

koozy

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #108
Dealing with Ford. Took it to Star they got approavl and then completely dropped the ball. Needless to say was not happy about there lack of follow through called the service person several times about when to bring it in last week and they never called back.
So I am going to Galpin which means a whole new resubmission good thing is talked to Ford customer care and its in the notes so it should get approved quickly and follow through.
Sorry to hear. Fun fact... that was maybe before you transplanted here, but there was a Hollywood Ford ~15yrs ago at the intersection of Virgil, Sunset, on Hollywood across the street from the Vista theatre behind the now gone Autozone. You could have walked there.

Dpro

1000 Post Club
Sorry to hear. Fun fact... that was maybe before you transplanted here, but there was a Hollywood Ford ~15yrs ago at the intersection of Virgil, Sunset, on Hollywood across the street from the Vista theatre behind the now gone Autozone. You could have walked there.
I Remember Hollywood Ford. I was here. I was not the least bit interesst in Fords back then. Lol

Dpro

1000 Post Club
[MENTION=8838]Dpro[/MENTION]
Why are you up?

Have you talked to John at Galpin yet?

Dave

Its what happens when one is self employeed? Lol Anyways ya gave him call had to call Ford customer service because I had to have them make notes for when Galpin submits the warranty claim . Apparently warranty claims cannot be transferred to different dealers. They have to be resubmitted.

Should be taking it there tomorrow.

OP
koozy

koozy

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #113
[MENTION=8838]Dpro[/MENTION] Becareful, if you tell John you know Dave, he might ask you to clear Dave’s debts. [histerical]

Dpro

1000 Post Club
Do you hibernate Koozy?lol j/k [deviltail] I don’t see why we could not have a meet in Jan or Feb its fricken SoCal not North Dakota. Lol