Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #101
Dealing with Ford. Took it to Star they got approavl and then completely dropped the ball. Needless to say was not happy about there lack of follow through called the service person several times about when to bring it in last week and they never called back.
So I am going to Galpin which means a whole new resubmission good thing is talked to Ford customer care and its in the notes so it should get approved quickly and follow through.
Sorry to hear. Fun fact... that was maybe before you transplanted here, but there was a Hollywood Ford ~15yrs ago at the intersection of Virgil, Sunset, on Hollywood across the street from the Vista theatre behind the now gone Autozone. You could have walked there.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Sorry to hear. Fun fact... that was maybe before you transplanted here, but there was a Hollywood Ford ~15yrs ago at the intersection of Virgil, Sunset, on Hollywood across the street from the Vista theatre behind the now gone Autozone. You could have walked there.
I Remember Hollywood Ford. I was here. I was not the least bit interesst in Fords back then. Lol

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
[MENTION=8838]Dpro[/MENTION]
Why are you up?

Have you talked to John at Galpin yet?

Dave

Dpro

6000 Post Club
[MENTION=8838]Dpro[/MENTION]
Why are you up?

Have you talked to John at Galpin yet?

Dave

Its what happens when one is self employeed? Lol Anyways ya gave him call had to call Ford customer service because I had to have them make notes for when Galpin submits the warranty claim . Apparently warranty claims cannot be transferred to different dealers. They have to be resubmitted.

Should be taking it there tomorrow.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Should be taking it there tomorrow.
Good to hear.
John is a real great guy.
I am sure he will get everything worked out for you.
Also let him know that I sent you to him.

BTW: The shop foreman is also a very good friend.

Dave

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #106
[MENTION=8838]Dpro[/MENTION] Becareful, if you tell John you know Dave, he might ask you to clear Dave’s debts. [histerical]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
[MENTION=8838]Dpro[/MENTION] Becareful, if you tell John you know Dave, he might ask you to clear Dave’s debts. [histerical]

Guilt by association...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I'm not sure; am I being insulted?

Dave

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #114
It’s friggin too cold to be standing in a parking lot at 7 in the morning. Lol

If y’all want to meet up and have breakfast/socialize INDOORS somewhere we could entertain that.

I figure with the holidays most are tied up with family and such. Feb and Mar can be sketchy if it rains and nobody wants to stand in the rain. It’s up to the majority if we have a meet and greet sooner. Speak up, otherwise we’ll wait til the snow melts through all of Angeles Crest and it re-opens, so we can go with plan A [8D]

I'm super down to have any sort of meetup, even if it's not driving. It would be fun to maybe get a group to show up to a car show together, I'm not familiar with the LA shows though since I live in OC.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Im in for a meet or a nice calm, cruise.

And by cruise i mean a run through some canyons!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #119
Whelp, looks like the majority prefer to hibernate through our winter season.

See y’all in the Spring [driving]