Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #361
WTF I hate the I.E. :ROFLMAO:
I know several people here in the neighborhood that went to Marshall. Marshall has been in a lot of films and TV shows.
It happens if you hang at the coffee bean on Hillhurst. Fuck my current building has been in several commercials and TV shows.
remember the madam to the stars heidi fleiss? a Marshall High alumni and so did Leonardo DiCaprio, Julie Newmar, Brad Paisley, Luke Perry, Judge Lance Ito and maybe Dave Longo haha to name a couple familiar names.

Last edited:
OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #364
NEXT Meet & Greet
DATE
: Sunday, September 15th
TIME: 7AM

Post if you’d like to be included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
@koozy Mind if I tag along for this one ? I kinda miss the old canyon group. And I swear eventhough it's a Mustang it can turn.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Hey guys just wanted to post publicly that Griffith Park is all good on the BBQ front. we just have to find a open spot and do it. they do have pits we could bring charcoal and use or we could even bring our own grill if someone has one.
When we did it back in the Zilvia days someone always brought a Gas Grill but we do not have to .

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #375
NEXT Meet, greet, drive & breakfast
WHEN: This Coming Sunday
, September 15th
TIME: 7AM
WHERE: TBD via PM

Post or PM me if you will be joining us.

Attending Asphalt Lickers

D1JL
RubenZZZ
Perfblue15
Dpro
D-Resonant
koozy

Last edited:
I won’t be able to make this time but have fun and enjoy.
I really enjoyed last meet hopefully I can make it next time..

I'll make attempt #2 at showing up provided that I wake up on time this time [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I'm getting new rear tires and my axle back exhaust installed for this! See you guys Sunday! Is it ok if I bring my GF as a passenger?

@D1JL I'll bring your vhb tape too. I didnt forget. I just moved 100 miles away lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #379
We try to observe the speed limits, passengers in cars are up to the driver, as their souls are in your hands.

Goal and agenda is to have a good time among fellow Fiesta ST enthusiast. Egos and racing antics should be left to the track, as everyone is not a racer behind the wheel. Inclusiveness of everyone is paramount, not alienating.

Hopefully we will have a track day sometime during the 2020 calendar year for those that have a need to prove their driving prowess.

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
We try to observe the speed limits, passengers in cars are up to the driver, as their souls are in your hands.

Goal and agenda is to have a good time among fellow Fiesta ST enthusiast. Egos and racing antics should be left to the track, as everyone is not a racer behind the wheel. Inclusiveness of everyone is paramount, not alienating.

Hopefully we will have a track day sometime during the 2020 calendar year for those that have a need to prove their driving prowess.

I'm in for a spirited drive... Nothing too crazy tho!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk