Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Glendale, Los Feliz, Hollywood, Studio City, Echo Park, Burbank, Eaglerock

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I'm getting new rear tires and my axle back exhaust installed for this! See you guys Sunday! Is it ok if I bring my GF as a passenger?

@D1JL I'll bring your vhb tape too. I didnt forget. I just moved 100 miles away lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Why not? If she is down! You are a lucky man.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
We try to observe the speed limits, passengers in cars are up to the driver, as their souls are in your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok cool. I just want optimal conditions for a drive. My rear tires are kinda fried [emoji2371]

Why not? If she is down! You are a lucky man.

I agree, however I stopped bringing my carbon based vocal speed limiter years ago. LOL
Shes not much of a limiter. I do however tend to observe the rules of the road especially on a drive like this.

Hey guys, I'm gonna sit this one out. My weekend is already pretty booked with other responsibilities. I'll make it to the next one for sure.
Have fun, stay within safe limits and share the experience online when yall get a chance! I'm sure I'm not the only one that enjoys keeping up with our hoonigan outings. [raceflag]

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #388
Hey guys, I'm gonna sit this one out. My weekend is already pretty booked with other responsibilities. I'll make it to the next one for sure.
Have fun, stay within safe limits and share the experience online when yall get a chance! I'm sure I'm not the only one that enjoys keeping up with our hoonigan outings. [raceflag]
Get your priorities straight! LOL

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #391
So....where are we meeting at 7am tomorrow?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
Did you check your PM? I sent out notifications to everyone on Wednesday. Everyone going is included on it.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I may not be going my phone has died suddenly and is not turning on even after charging. I have to take care of that before I do anything else. If I can get it going tonight I will come out otherwise it looks like I am out,

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #393
There aren’t any stores open for that. You could be back down by 10 at the earliest when stores are open.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I never get tired of these pics. I worked last night and was not near home in time. One of these days I will get to meet you guys.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I never get tired of these pics. I worked last night and was not near home in time. One of these days I will get to meet you guys.

I came up from menifee for this one we can caravan for the next one. And the drive back from is awesome i did it today.
If there's one you want to make it would be next months proposed meet, which would be our grand finale drive for 2019.
It will start in here on the Westside to Wrighwood, where you could depart the group and head home from there.
Count me in!

It was a blast finally putting faces to some names today. It was a seriously perfect day for a drive as well. Hopefully I'll have my irs bracing and rear tires for the next one. I seriously had a blast with you guys!

OP
koozy

koozy

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #400
No one here yet.
Dave, you realize that you’re always first right? LOL

Call time was 7AM.

You show up 1 hour early, of course no one will be there. No one ever is that early but you! LOL [emoji23]

Your enthusiasm and promptness is duly noted, you crack me up. [emoji1787]