Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Going bigger turbo - need tuner suggestion

My latest revision from Adam/Tune+ has the car spooling up crazy quick for a Gen 1. Before I installed the Tial 16psi WGA I wasn't seeing full spool until after 5K RPM's. Now it's hitting 25psi at only 3,900 RPM's. Not sure I'd want it coming on any sooner than that. I can't wait until we get to the point where he dials in some timing.

I'm very glad I listed and went with Adam. When I started this thread someone had mentioned his responsiveness was fantastic, and that has certainly been the case. Every time I've sent him a datalog I've received a revision the next business day without fail, and we're on revision F.
Whadja do put a FAALS system in? [wrenchin]

OP
grip grip
Thread Starter #42
Whadja do put a FAALS system in? [wrenchin]
I don't believe he installed the Forward Area Armored Logistics System or Field Artillery Acoustic Locating System in the car, but whatever he did was magical and makes me happy.

Last edited:
I don't believe he installed the Forward Area Armored Logistics System or Field Artillery Acoustic Locating System in the car, but whatever he did was magical and makes me happy.
I see what you did there 👌

OP
grip grip
Thread Starter #46
What's the max timing you guys are getting from your individual tuner on 93 without timing corrections on your big turbo build?

Last edited: