Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Gold Coast Big Brake Kits (323mm Front & 302mm Rear) Monterey, CA *PRICE DROP

Trader history for Fiestig (14)

Fiestig

Gold Coast Big Brake Kits (Front & Rear)

323mm Front Kit: $440 $350 $300 PLUS $20 USPS Priority Shipping
302mm Rear: $300 $240 $200 PLUS $15 USPS Priority Shipping

Cleaned all of the hardware for both front and rear. (front rotor spacers not pictured but included. They are soaking for cleaning)

Only 446 miles on front rotors. The rear were on the car when I bought it. But there is barely any wear on the rear rotors

FRONT
goldcoast-front.png

REAR
goldcoast-rear.png

FRONT ALTERNATE (10mm wheel spacer not included)
gcoastfront4.png gcoastfront3.png

Last edited:
OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #3
Not hard. The fronts are available on Gold Coast and the rears believe are off of an rx8. I can get the part # off of the rotor edge. I looked them up previously and they are available in drilled/slotted. No matter what, the rear would need to be re-drilled for the proper pattern

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
How hard is it to find replacement rotors for this?

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
They will most likely have to come from Gold coast due to the Re-drilling for the wheel studs as they have the template*

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Damn that's unfortunate. Too much effort for me. Good luck with your sale man they look really nice. You did a good job cleaning em up.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
The front rotors are from an RX-8 Mazda and the rears are from a Focus RS.
New top quality replacement rotors (front or rear) can always be ordered from Gold Coast Automotive (drilling provided) in all styles (plain, drilled, slotted, etc.).
You can also purchase rotors at your local parts store and drill them yourself using the supplied hub spacer as a templet.

TemecFist

Those are some expensive rotors! (Not from the OP, but just in general) 😳.... $500 for rotors, brackets, and some bolts? Am I missing something?

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Well I mean I just bought svt rear and after dtc pads, ebc 280mm rotors and the actually brackets I'm in almost 600.

OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #10
Those are some expensive rotors! (Not from the OP, but just in general) 😳.... $500 for rotors, brackets, and some bolts? Am I missing something?
Cost is of course relative to development (well documented here: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/big-brake-kits-using-oem-calipers.17161/),rotor type, rotor mods, and uniqueness as well. Stopping power is much much improved. I assure you I did some good testing to see before I put the new rotors on for a road trip and I was extremely surprised. It was easy to compare test considering I have my 2017 with stock brakes that I could hop into and see the difference immediately.

Even the visual difference of the fronts kinda speaks for itself
323vsstock2.png

Last edited:
OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #16
Sure. I can pound out a 4x108 to 4x100 in about five minutes. You’ll have to ask really nicely, though!
Just for reference 4x108 to 4x100 won't help ya in regards to this For Sale thread.

I believe these are the specs:
Front: Convert from 5x114.3 to 4x108
Rear: Convert from 5x108 to 4x108

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just for reference 4x108 to 4x100 won't help ya in regards to this For Sale thread.

I believe these are the specs
Front: Convert from 5x114.3 to 4x108
Rear: Convert from 5x108 to 4x108
Sure, my point is that it‘s not a big lift.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Goldcoast Automotive is fantastic to deal with. I have the rear setup and everything fits perfectly.