Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Good service in Phoenix

I have a 2019 FiST with 63,000 miles. Best car I've ever owned for long road trips, and I've owned many (am 75). Had blender door clicking. Went to one of the largest dealerships in the area (Sanderson Ford) figuring they'd have experience, and bought all three blender door actuators so they'd be available, whichever one needed replacing, once I took in the car. Then I scheduled the repair and took in the car, with the three parts on the front seat.

Being a very large dealership, I figured there'd be mechanics experienced with my problem, which was true. Though I'd scheduled a 7:40 appointment long in advance, unfinished work from the previous day would have to be completed before they could begin on my car, so I had to leave it and couldn't just wait (my preference always). Later that day they were done. Good job. Not cheap but fixed successfully, and no rattles or other collateral problems. I returned my two unused parts and went my merry way.

There's no cheap way to fix these things, and since we're not driving a bit popular F-150, few small dealerships have ever tinkered with a Fiesta ST. I'd hate to be the first one they had to fix. (Oh, sure, they're Ford trained, but...).

There is a guy in Prescott (90 minutes away) who came from a mod shop in California and started a repair shop in AZ, who is extremely familiar with our car (owns one himself), but driving up there was just not practical. I'm still not sure if if mayve I'll have him replace my timing belt when that time comes.

But lll in all, I'll return to Sanderson Ford, and have given them high marks.