Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Got my tint on

Looks good; I got Huper Optik window tint awhile back; spent the extra $$$ because it provides the best protection for the hot Dallas summers - HP does aircraft windows so the tint product is a bit thicker and took longer to "cure" once applied. I went to a rather high end shop that carried HP tint - got some funny looks from some of the BMW and Mercedes owners who were waiting for their vehicles to be tinted when my little silver FiST pulled in; my top of the line tint wound up being better than some of those snooty SOBs put on their vehicles - lol!

Attachments

OP
F
Thread Starter #3
Where I got mine tinted at also offered this stuff here,
https://www.glassparency.com/

So working in the evening and driving home at night I told them I'll try it out and anything to reduce the glare of idiots not knowing how to use lower beams instead of high beams when your coming at them. And it has a 3 year warranty and I was told to come by ever 3 months to have it touched up. So we'll see how that works out .

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Did either of you get the windshield banner done? I did with a Dr's prescription....I think its 6-8 inches down from the roof line to the point where I don't need to where sunglasses when driving. yeah buddy!

Mikey456

Did either of you get the windshield banner done? I did with a Dr's prescription....I think its 6-8 inches down from the roof line to the point where I don't need to where sunglasses when driving. yeah buddy!
What percentage tint did u get ur windshield banner done with? I tinted the drivers and passenger to match the rear door windows that I bought the car with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
F
Thread Starter #7
I didn't , I got that glasparency stuff that's supposed to help with glare and supposed to be a whole lot better than rain x when it rains .

And I also added photos to my original introduction thread that leads up as to why I got the St .

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/another-2019-fiesta-st-owner.20148/