Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Great alternative to the SVT rear brake conversion

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
The OEM Focus SVT brake parts came from UK castings.
Although these parts went obsolete here in the US, they did not go obsolete in the UK until sometime later.
When I last spoke with PumaSpeed, I was told that they had bought up all of the remaining inventory from Ford.
If these parts are still available from PumaSpeed then they are OEM parts.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
So these are a euro version of the svt brackets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
What is the ST180 and ST170 (new to the st scene)
ST170 was on previous generation of FiST in the UK aka MK6, ST180 is Euro spec equivalent of our cars except I believe they did not get the overboost that was reserved for the ST200. There were other slight difference but thats pretty a brief overview.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
So these are a euro version of the svt brackets?
They ARE the same OEM part.
Same manufacturer/vendor.
They were just sold with a different part number here in the US.

Sam4

Rock has reman'd brackets from A1 Cardone available. The fine Philly concern (A 1) which provides reman, from alternators to CV shafts, to the industry.....29 bucks each.

Rock has reman'd brackets from A1 Cardone available. The fine Philly concern (A 1) which provides reman, from alternators to CV shafts, to the industry.....29 bucks each.
I assume this means rock auto? I looked at caliper brackets for both of the 2.0’s and 2.3 and all I can find is the smaller Ford one. Do you have a link?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
For the love of God..it isn't hard finding the SVT brackets people. Just do a nation wide junkyard search for the 00-03' SVT ford Focus.

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'd triple / quadruple check that they are indeed the right parts.