Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greeting from Italy (sort of)

Milasz049

Hey everybody. My name is Zach and I purchased a Kona Blue 2016 ST literally 10 minutes ago through Military Auto Source. I've been in Italy for the past 2 and a half years and will be heading to Washington State in March to finish out my enlistment in the Navy. I should be taking delivery sometime in December/January time. Got an absolute steal on a left over '16 with Recaro seats still at the facotry. It seems Ford is practically giving away '16 MY vehicles.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME, CONGRATS, AND THANK YOU for your service!! [thumb] (My younger son is a Marine.)

When you said you actually purchased the FiST, over there, I thought that you somehow actually took delivery of a 3 door, but LHD, Euro model that they were going to let you bring into the states when you come back, not a buy there, but take delivery here of a 5 door, USDM version.

OP
M

Milasz049

Thread Starter #7
WELCOME, CONGRATS, AND THANK YOU for your service!! [thumb] (My younger son is a Marine.)

When you said you actually purchased the FiST, over there, I thought that you somehow actually took delivery of a 3 door, but LHD, Euro model that they were going to let you bring into the states when you come back, not a buy there, but take delivery here of a 5 door, USDM version.
I wish that was the case haha. I'd probably be bringing back a lightly used Focus RS instead though.