Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Gainesville, FL

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Welcome!!!! You have a 1/4 drag strip near your residence. Will have to meet up sometime.

Thank you for the tip! I did not know that the A/C had an effect on my RPM.
and oh yes that was most likely me, I have just been cruising in the backroads just because of how fun it is driving the FiST. Would you recommend a new RMM to help with the shifting?
You're welcome. It's awesome to have another Fist in the area.

Being that I have just taken ownership of the car less than a month ago, I don't have firsthand experience with anything other than the OEM RMM. I do know that Monotune, Cobb, Boomba all have thier own RMM and have heard that Monotune and Cobb have a closer to OEM feel while removing much of the harshness, while the Boomba is the more rigid of the trio. A quick search and consideration of price point and feel between them should help out.

And in my experience Gainesville had some great dirt/gravel roads up pass the airport that was part of an overgrown tree farm?, but I do not know if it's currently accessible or if it's some place to even take the Fist (i took my truck there). Up past Billmore on 24th was a undeveloped network of roads that I rode supermoto with locals on, but this was all two summers ago so...?
Clay Co. has some of the best roads in Northeast Florida specifically Keystone, Lake Asbury or hidden along Black Creek in Middleburg.