Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Grey Recaros (missing one airbag) - $1000

Trader history for NebraskaJericho (0)

Hello! I’ve parted ways with my ST, so I have these Recaros for sale. The prior owner was involved in a collision and the drivers side seat airbag deployed. It was restitched and I simply swapped my base seat airbag into the seat. No issues/airbag light/etc.

Seats are in good condition, rears are missing headrests (again just used the ones from my base seats). Located in Omaha, NE and would prefer pickup. I’d entertain shipping but I’m sure that’d be expensive.

****to clarify, the drivers seat will come with no drivers airbag. You can swap your OEM bag from your base seats or pick one up on amazon for $100. I promise, it’s an easy swap.

SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello! I’ve parted ways with my ST, so I have these Recaros for sale. The prior owner was involved in a collision and the drivers side seat airbag deployed. It was restitched and I simply swapped my base seat airbag into the seat. No issues/airbag light/etc.

Seats are in good condition, rears are missing headrests (again just used the ones from my base seats). Located in Omaha, NE and would prefer pickup. I’d entertain shipping but I’m sure that’d be expensive.

Asking $1000 for the set
I Would like to buy the seats, if air bag light did not come on when plugged in? The only problem is I am in California, but would pay for shipping if not more then a few hundred dollars.
If you could get me a quote for shipping, I think we could make a deal.