Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Grille vs. Grille

Taz

I did the grille on the Bean’s rebuild and am very happy with it. I bought the mesh from customcargrills.com for $89. It was perfect before I started to track the car. Now the plastic ring that came with the car is quite banged up, but the grill looks brand new! The Zune is a nice product from what i have seen.

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have the M-Sport stenciled, Zunsport lower IC grille on the car for about 5 years now.

I have never really checked the post (factory still) IC boost temps, but the car never seems to lose power, even in 95*F+ ambient temps, so I doubt it restricts the airflow any amount at all.

OP
Taz

Taz

Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback. I've been considering getting these grilles as part of my nose mods for quite some time, not just for aesthetic purposes, but also in order to protect from stone chips. I guess this means that they're officially on my list for future mods!