Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST grille without the moulded in mounting surface for the ST emblem...

I haven't seen one of the ST line version to make certain that the grille was the same minus the mounting surface. This image shows that it's clean of anything. So, if nothing else can be said for the ST line, at least those who like" NO stinking badges", now have that option!

Attachments

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
On my phone I only see all black. Is the rest of the blocked area the same? Has anybody priced one? I still plan to sand down my blocked area.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DangerMouse

I thought about getting one but I found a new ST grill on eBay for stupid cheap. Been in the process of shaving it the last couple days. Never again.

OP
Scotman2
Thread Starter #4
On my phone I only see all black. Is the rest of the blocked area the same? Has anybody priced one? I still plan to sand down my blocked area.

Sent fr
om my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I don't see how sanding the area will make it"better looking". The honeycomb pattern is disrupted by the raised mounting surface. One thing I found out is that the little ST emblem costs about $40. I think these grille panels will be a fairly valuable part in the near future. I think Ford will be obsoleting out all Fiesta parts availability as soon as possible. They are already placing some critical sheet metal parts on backorder status that has been in place for the past several months, and I have been told that I shouldn't hold my breath waiting.

Last edited:
OP
Scotman2
Thread Starter #6
I'm going to use a Dremel rotory tool to open up the top three and a half rows of the grille panel lower half. But I think it's best to remove the thing and do it on a bench. So, that is a side job to do this winter when I upgrade the intercooler. It looks like several tedious hours of work.

Attachments