Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HAHA....Silly Hellcat..Wins are for FiSTs!

OP
TyphoonFiST

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
Stock internals.....stock clutch! You can buy like 3 FiSTs foe the price of that hellcat & still have enough to mod them to beat the Hellcat. Now that is funny.....Even if he got a better launch the FiST still would beat him.[shhh]

From the YouTube comments:

Built by Good Guys Performance
Worlds fastest fiesta st
Stock motor & transmission
Full bolt on & GTX 2867R GEN 2 turbo
Stratified Auto Tuned
Holy fk!

How long you think that transmission's going to last?

Anyone have anymore details on this car?

Searched for Good Guys Performance and could only find a Faceballs page. And fk FB.

Not long, which I know was your point. I agree.
I think it's fantastic that we've people pushing the platform to it's limits. We get to find the weak spots, and hopefully a fix too.

In another thread there was mention of some R&D done on some stronger driveline components.

Still curious as to this build, how much mixing and matching of parts did it take to get to this combo, yada yada yada...

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Sorry but a 12.3 from a Hellcat? The Hellcat needed a driver mod, badly

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Sorry but a 12.3 from a Hellcat? The Hellcat needed a driver mod, badly
I know! People losing their minds but seeing what they want to see and not the real picture. Sure the FiST was fast but it's NOT a 10-second car and the Hellcat is when driven properly. Fan bois!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Regarding that Hellcat, it's a heavy car. I didn't look at the vid that closely, but if he ain't got stickies on it, it's going to take a little bit to get moving.

pretty sure the input shaft let go and he parted out or is trying to part out the turbo kit for a new kit this season, it set the new record at like 11.2 or something