Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HANKOOK VENTUS V2 CONCEPT 2

Sup Fist Fam... Anyone had any experience with these tires?. Had Michelin A/S 3+ in mind then I saw these and they have some great review and price is very tempted 76/tire for 205/50 and 85/tire for 205/45 ... I also peeped those NEO GEN which are not bad...Just looking for a decent tire not to heavy on the pocket and is all season...

Note to self... My car is just for DD and very minimal spirit driving... like the 205/50 look but might lean towards the 205/45 being that I plan to lower the car to minimize wheel gap ( not slammed ) wheels will be 16x8 et38

Suggestion are always welcome... New to the Forum so I'm sure it's probably been talked about somewhere if so just leave a link and I'll explore thanks...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those are decent tires, a bit too 'pedestrian' for my wants/needs, but they might be perfect for your needs/uses.

I chose the Neo Gens because;
1) they are about the ONLY XL load rated UHP all season in existence, in a 205/50-16
2) their tread pattern/compound suggests that they will be decent warm weather donuts in the wet and dry, while being OK in cold DRY weather, but NOT on ice or snow, of course.
3) they have about the widest tread width in the 205/50-16 size among all of the UHP all seasons out there
4) I got them at a decent price from DTD, for not much more than the 'no name' off brand tires
5) I like the way they look on the car, and on the 16x8 Dekagrams [wink]

OP
Sir_Gr4nt
Thread Starter #3
Thats awesome and greatly appreciated for the response... I saw them but was a lil curious on the thread pattern that they have but they were a decent price...

OP
Sir_Gr4nt
Thread Starter #5
No snow as I live in North Houston TX area... Yes for wear and traction...

OP
Sir_Gr4nt
Thread Starter #7
Honestly performance is not a must but I don't mind...as for cost I love to get my money's worth out of what I buy... I do understand the rule of thumb" you get what you paid for..." The car sits more than I drive it due to being a truck driver... Will be getting some wheels soon and need some decent all season preferred tires to wrap them in... I'm always open to suggestions helps me research different options and look at things another way....thanks.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The Toyo Extensa HP2s are another one you should look at as well.

They ARE XL load rated (the only other one besides the Neo Gens in the 205 16" sizes), reasonably priced, probably wear like the proverbial 'iron', and are even decent looking.

Sadly, they are NOT sold by Tire Rack at all, so you have to go to either a local Toyo dealer, or to DTD, Simple Tire, etc. to buy them online.

Sup Fist Fam... Anyone had any experience with these tires?. Had Michelin A/S 3+ in mind then I saw these and they have some great review and price is very tempted 76/tire for 205/50 and 85/tire for 205/45 ... I also peeped those NEO GEN which are not bad...Just looking for a decent tire not to heavy on the pocket and is all season...

Note to self... My car is just for DD and very minimal spirit driving... like the 205/50 look but might lean towards the 205/45 being that I plan to lower the car to minimize wheel gap ( not slammed ) wheels will be 16x8 et38

Suggestion are always welcome... New to the Forum so I'm sure it's probably been talked about somewhere if so just leave a link and I'll explore thanks...
Yup! Love minimal hydroplaning in rain and surprisingly decent in the snow in Ohio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk