Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hardware to reinstall rear seats

The previous owner of my Fiesta St removed the rear seats, and now I'm trying to put them back in. When I bought the car he told me all the hardware was in the car, but there's definitely some missing parts. So far I've found that I need the left, center, and right hinge assemblies, but in the ford parts catalog there are versions with or without "load management" both of which say they fit the 2016 Fiesta St. Anyone know what the load management is? Should I save a couple bucks and go without it or is it worth the extra money. Thanks!
Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 7.45.22 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 7.47.23 PM.png

Erick_V

Do you have Recaro's? I ask just in case the part number is different. So for the rear seat assembly its pretty simple. The lower bench (where your ass goes) isn't secured by anything other than two clips. The ones that you push on the front side of the seat to disengage it. The top assembly (where your back is) should have the mounts, on the Recaro's at least, attached to the seats themselves and there is one seperate bracket that goes in the middle (see attached photo). Other than that there is 2 little plastic clips that attach the plastic to the seat and 2 metal bolts that hold the plastic molding for the shelf to the seat mount. The only other items would be the large torx bit bolts for the mounts and for the seat belts

Attachments

OP
MichaelST4500
Thread Starter #3
Yeah it does have the Recaro’s, the fords part catalog says that the side hinges fit both St and other fiesta trim levels but it doesn’t say anything about Recaro seats being any different, didn’t really think of that :/. Any chance you have pictures of the side hinge assemblies? Also the top part I haven’t looked into yet , but if you have any pictures of what it supposed to look like, maybe with the seats folded down that would be great. I included a photo of what mine looks like right now for comparisons sale, the bottom part is covered but I can always take that out.

Attachments

Erick_V

That is exactly how my rear seat setup looks like ATM lol. The mounts for the rear seats should be attached to the seat backs themselves (I don't know if they even come off) but I attached pics regardless.

Attachments