Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Has anyone bought parts from discount Ford parts at sound Ford?

I’ve been looking for a front bumper at a reasonable price for a while now and I just found this website with an insane discount on an OEM bumper cover. All the other parts prices seem normal but I was wondering if any can confirm they got stuff from them and it wasn’t a scam. Under $200 shipped for a bumper just seems too good to be true lol

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Never heard of them before but that’s definitely a insanely good price if it’s legitimate.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Dude that’s what I’m saying, I might just order it and see if I really end up with a bumper for like $150-$160 shipped.
Let us know what happens if you decide to do it. Heck, if it’s legit I should order one for the next time a deer commits suicide on my car

OP
LiftedCulture
Thread Starter #6
So I placed my order the other day and I got confirmation, but they haven’t charged my card yet. But the kicker is when I go back to the site it’s been down😭 so I’m not holding out much hope.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
So I placed my order the other day and I got confirmation, but they haven’t charged my card yet. But the kicker is when I go back to the site it’s been down😭 so I’m not holding out much hope.
Sounds like they stay up just long enough to get your credit card number then blacklist your IP. 😂 /joking

@LiftedCulture - Check @DogTired post.