Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello all. Missouri

Hello and welcome. I have same color scheme, minus the blackness on the side mirrors and wheels. Are the headlight covers painted yellow or is it a film?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard DjDevilCloud, glad to have you here as well.

OP
D
Thread Starter #5
It's a thick vinyl (hybrid?) cover by Headlight Armor. Applies kind of like a phone screen protector.

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I really like the yellow headlight film, are the wheels painted or Plastidip?

Perry

Welcome from another Kansas Citian. I've got a Race Red FiST that I purchased in January from Olathe Ford. [Aside: I noted the front (dealer) plate.When I went in to talk to Bob Allen Ford sales folks about the Fiesta ST, the salesman was not even aware of the existence of the car, and the sales manager knew only that they existed, but they had none in stock, and neither could really sell me on the car, though they tried to get me to order one or just buy a regular Fiesta from stock on hand. Hope they're more on the ball now!]

I think I may have seen you go by on Bannister--you going east, me west--about three weeks ago. There aren't too many FiSTs around KC, at least that I've seen. There is at least one more MO FiST, though, and I know of a guy east of the metro who just got an Oxford White FiST, so the numbers are growing.

If you're at all interested in autocross, check out KCRSCCA (http://kcrscca.org/our-racing/solo-racing/). The lead guy in G Street drives a FiST, and he's also the chief guy for introducing novices into the fold. I'm a newbie, having fun learning the game, and I go by Jim Clark; you may see me around the forums there, too.

OP
D
Thread Starter #11
I found the other MO, an 85 year old man owns it.

Bob Allen... What can I say about Bob Allen. So far I don't recommend buying a car from them. A lot of unnecessary hassle was involved with them. They did find the car though....

It's all hassle from miscommunication between themselves. The salesperson I worked with originally is no longer with them.....due to one of the issues.

They have been trying to make it right, that I will give them.

Perry

I found the other MO, an 85 year old man owns it.

Bob Allen... What can I say about Bob Allen. So far I don't recommend buying a car from them. A lot of unnecessary hassle was involved with them. They did find the car though....

It's all hassle from miscommunication between themselves. The salesperson I worked with originally is no longer with them.....due to one of the issues.

They have been trying to make it right, that I will give them.
lol. The MO that I know of is owned by a guy who's a bit less than 85, but old enough for AARP, and who kicks behind in autocross with regularity. I mentioned your comment to him, and we had a chuckle. [thumb]

My experience with auto dealerships is generally one of antagonistic relations. They want me to think we're friends, but they're trying to rob me blind at the same time. And given that I often know as much or more about the vehicles in question as the sales rep, it can be frustrating, to say the least.

Hey man, I think I saw you cruising down Holmes Rd.(Martin City) yesterday with a Focus ST trailing you.