Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello everyone

bluwzei

Hi,
My name is Tibo and I bought a Fiësta ST180 2 months ago.

Let me quickly introduce myself.
Today is the day I reached the age of 23 and live in Belgium. I work as a Frond-end developer, so basically, I make websites, every kind.

I used to have a Fiësta MK7 diesel as my 2nd owned car which made me love cars even more, since this was kind of my first project.
fordd.jpg
After I owned and loved this car, I quickly got bored with the power it didn't have :p
So I went on and got a new toy, which was the abarth 500, black with red details (I won't post a pic since I want to keep it Ford related).
I owned it for 1 year and since I started working as a front-end developer I decided to sell it because I did to many miles a day.
So I went on and looked for a new toy and a better daily...
Since I owned a Fiësta previously and this was my first car love and always dreamed of a ST180, I went on the internet looking for one and quickly saw this beautiful low mileage car I now own.
ford.jpg

So here I am today driving a ST180 in molten orange.
First mod I'll probably do is a milltek non res with backbox delete. What are the opinions on this particular exhaust?

See you soon
Tibo

Attachments

Congrats! I’m also new here and bought a grey 19 Fiesta ST in June or July. I’ve heard a lot of good things about Milltek and like the sound. I’ve personally got my eye on the Tsudo cat back because I like the muffler/tip design. Enjoy the new ride!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I would love to have a 3 door FiST. I understand why Ford didn't make it here. My 5 door is more practical, and since the B pillar is further forward, probably safer.

Still, the 3 door would be so cool. It actually looks sporty.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
CONGRATS and WELCOME!!

Unlike the vast majority of my 'stick and ball' sports celebrity worshiping compatriots, my sports hero growing up was none other than Eddy Merckx. [wink] [thumb]