Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Adelaide Australia!

JBO

Hi everyone,

I've just been going through the emotions of the demise of my former car, the absolutely brilliant Renaultsport Clio 172.

I had her new since 2002. What a car. In the end the gearbox let go and the repairs amounted to the value of the car, so I regrettably had to let her go.

I drove a few hot hatches (Peugeot GTi VW Polo GTi Manual, the new Clio RS (flappy paddly only, f*ck you Renault!!!!) but knew from the outset that the FiST would be the closest in philosophy and dynamics to my old Clio.

Look forward to sharing posts with you all and learning more about this little beast of a car!

Currently contemplating the Koni STR.T Orange shocks to fix the low speed ride. I think the suspension guys at Ford need to buy a few beers for the guys at Renaultsport and ask them a few questions about ride quality!

Anyway here's a pic of my sadly departed 172 next to the new ST.

JBO

both reduced.jpg

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave