Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Detroit

Hey everyone, I just purchased a brand new 2019 Fiesta ST. I had to downsize from my previous 2016 Taurus SHO lease. This is my first manual transmission vehicle and although not as fast as the SHO, the Fiesta is already much more fun to drive! Looking forward to learning all about the car and the mods that can be done.

20190825_181526.jpg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just take the left over lease money and join the Big Turbo club with a little Aux. Fuel! Then you can say....The SHO is now a NO GO!

OP
rufiO9
Thread Starter #11
Just take the left over lease money and join the Big Turbo club with a little Aux. Fuel! Then you can say....The SHO is now a NO GO!

Haha nice gif! There definitely is no leftover lease money though. I had to pay off the last 2 payments since I turned it in a couple months early. Currently all my money is going towards tints/clear bra/weathertech mats. Gotta get that protection before winter!