Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from El Dorado Hills, CA

Hello!
I purchased a black 2019 fiesta st last July and I have absolutely fallen in love with the car. So much fun compared to the standard s model fiesta sedan I had beforehand. Stumbled upon this forum while doing research for aftermarket BOV earlier today and I am truly excited. Being an inexperienced teenager, it’s amazing to come into a community that isn’t condescending and is so informative.
Looking forward to all I learn from this page!
Have a great day everyone :)
84A7B8B6-8E3F-4E9D-AD90-8952CFA53B4E.jpeg

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard!

xxiaze

Eyyyy my old stomping grounds... I’ve long since moved all over the US and settled in Wisconsin somehow lmao. I mostly grew up in cool, ca. Know where that is? Welcome aboard the fiesta forum train... grats on the pretty black car man.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Oh, to be a teenager again with a car this fun...

I'd end up in traffic school again school for sure. :LOL:

OP
B
Thread Starter #10
Eyyyy my old stomping grounds... I’ve long since moved all over the US and settled in Wisconsin somehow lmao. I mostly grew up in cool, ca. Know where that is? Welcome aboard the fiesta forum train... grats on the pretty black car man.
Thanks! Small world haha, one of my best buddies lives up in Cool.