Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from middle Tennessee

So I had a 2014 Fiesta SE for 4 years and 100,000 miles and it was my daily driver. Last week the dealer calls and says they can get me into a brand new car for the same monthly price, long story short version I didn't want another SE so bought a new 2017 ST and am I happy I made that decision. I've only had the ST 4 days but I'm impressed every time I start it and press the pedal. I'll probably put a cold air intake on it and maybe some exhaust work but I want to keep the warranty in tact and my dealer has a lifetime warranty for the drive train and engine as long as you do all the scheduled maintenance. I'm happy to be here and read the wealth of information. COOP

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome, COOP! The ST is a step up, for sure. Rides a little rougher, but that's the price you pay for the amazing handling.

This is the first car I've owned where I speed up for corners.

OP
T
Thread Starter #13
I'm in the Nashville area, where are you located at? I don't see any Fiesta ST's in this area. COOP

OP
T
Thread Starter #15
Let me know the next time you come up to Nashville and we'll have to get together and talk FiST. COOP