Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Northern NEVADA!

Hello FiST Folks!

Not sure if I'm one of the older members here in my mid 40s but I just purchased a 2018 Fiesta ST on Oct. 9th.

I've gone through a number of high powered cars in the past 3.5 years ('16 WRX,'16 Golf R, '16 S3, and '14 M235i) before finding their shortcomings or becoming bored. I recently tested a 718 Cayman S and just for giggles a Fiesta ST at CarMax. The Cayman left me breathless but the Fiesta made me laugh throughout the whole drive. It made me decide to go back to basics and having a fun little car. Don't care that it's slower. Don't care that it's cheap. Been there, done that. I'm in full agreement with Matt Farah's Fiesta ST and other car reviews in that he'd rather drive a fast feeling car vs. just a fast car. It just took me a few years and cars to realize that.

In any case, I'm loving driving a good manual again and this single ratio steering rack is addictive. I'd love to meet any other owners in the Northern Nevada or Sacramento areas to see what they've done with their FiSTs.

Last edited:
OP
B
Thread Starter #6
Thank you everyone! I guess you're never to old to own a hot hatch 'eh?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.

dmb

Welcome aboard, you will find anything you want to know and more here. and you are so right about a slow fast car. I smile every time I get in this car and you don't have to go fast to go fast. If I want I can spin the tires at every light and no one notices. the 375 hp bugeye I had would go so fast but I was always looking for the heat. got back to my SVT focus type of fun. oh I'm 66 so don't feel old.

Where in Nevada? Quite a few FiST owners down here in Reno [emoji106][emoji2533]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #16
Thanks everyone!

Where in Nevada? Quite a few FiST owners down here in Reno [emoji106][emoji2533]
Hi TJ,

Reno also! I've seen a couple is FiSTs around town but didn't realize there was a community of them! I'd love to see some of mods and get some experience and feedback on what works for this car.

Thanks everyone!

Hi TJ,

Reno also! I've seen a couple is FiSTs around town but didn't realize there was a community of them! I'd love to see some of mods and get some experience and feedback on what works for this car.
Sent you PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk