Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Rhode Island

Hi all! What’s up I’m a new member just joined because I’m car shopping. Never owned a performance car before. Im 39 always was fond of the idea of running a car which could be put on a track. Don’t know much about fiestas want to know more.
I live in South County RI and work at a group home. currently driving a Ford Ranger. I’ve always owned cars I could work on myself. Kind of new to forums, only member of chainsaw forum of all things, which was my obsession for a while now I’m looking for a new one!
Best Regards! Doug

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

My, myself and my FiST...no pun intended in that way....just in the Farrelly brothers/Jim Carrey way.

The FiST is easy to modify. The Intercooler, intake pipes, cat-back exhaust, OCC, RMM, etc. are ALL doable in your driveway with ramps and/or jackstands. Of course, YMMV and it's good to have that experience or youtube nearby.

The brothers were raised in Cumberland, Rhode Island, and are of Irish descent. Following college they pursued careers as television writers, notably for Seinfeld.

Themes
Each of the brothers' first four films (Dumb and Dumber, Kingpin, There's Something About Mary, and Me, Myself & Irene) has a plot centering on a road trip. These trips all originate in Rhode Island, except for Kingpin which begins in Pennsylvania. Their films make frequent use of slapstick and toilet humor, and are often populated with blunt, profane working-class characters in small roles. Many of their films contain flashback scenes that show how a character was affected by a traumatic event. The brothers are also noted for their soundtracks, which typically feature distinctive selections of classic and contemporary power pop and folk rock songs.

1596389288637.png 1596389314329.png

Hi all! What’s up I’m a new member just joined because I’m car shopping. Never owned a performance car before. Im 39 always was fond of the idea of running a car which could be put on a track. Don’t know much about fiestas want to know more.
I live in South County RI and work at a group home. currently driving a Ford Ranger. I’ve always owned cars I could work on myself. Kind of new to forums, only member of chainsaw forum of all things, which was my obsession for a while now I’m looking for a new one!
Best Regards! Doug
Welcome; in addition to my FiST, I also own a Ford Ranger (Plum color 4 speed) that I've had forever. I bought it new years ago and used it to haul my mountain bike when I lived in CA, then in CO. No use for a mountain bike in DFW TX, my current location, so it sits in my garage. Anyway, my Ranger is pretty much my daily driver while my FiST is a weekend warrior. It's such a delight to drive - more smiles per mile than any vehicle I've ever owned - all at a very affordable price (and low maintenance costs). Such a driving contrast to the Ranger. If you get a Fiesta ST you won't regret it.