Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from SoCal! new '16 Kona Blue owner

OP
MustangPanch
Thread Starter #22
Thanks everyone!! Here are a couple more pictures with the car in the sun, forgive the phone quality photos though I don't think these pics really do the paint justice. I'm going to try to get some more with a better camera. I also threw in some pics that my friend who likes photography shot of my mustang. The last picture of the mustang is the most current and was when I had to buff off a lot of oxidized paint from her sitting out in the sun, luckily she's now in a covered garage. I live and work in the Santa Ana/Garden Grove/Orange area. As for the dealer, I ordered through McCoy Mills in Fullerton. I had a pretty great experience through them so I'm willing to recommend them. As for the calipers, yes they're supposed to come painted when ordering the optional wheels. My sales guy is looking into what happened but the dealer has offered to paint them or replace them. It's not a big deal to me so I might just leave them as is.

Attachments

pelotonracer2

1000 Post Club
Hello everyone my name is Anthony but everyone calls me Panch. I've been a long time lurker on this forum and now that my car has finally arrived I decided join in on the fun. Been waiting for my FiST to come in since my daily driver died in early May, missed the cut off date to order a 2015 and ended up ordering a 2016 Kona Blue ST, with the Recaro seats, black wheels, and navigation. This is my first brand new car and my first stick shift car as well. Finished all the paperwork today at the dealer and now I'm a proud owner of a Fiesta ST. Probably going to keep her stock for the time being and use those extra funds to keep working on my old mustang. Glad to finally be part of the family.
[lovest]
Looks great but... how did you get those wheels without getting the calipers painted? [wink]

Well, this could not have been better timed. My 2 year lease is up on my Fiesta ST this November, I've been on the fence on if I wanted to lease another Fiesta because the PB had gone away and I wasn't sold on my second color choice, which was the Magnetic. I thought the Kona was going to be too dark because on every Mustang Picture I've looked at it was almost purple and the dealer swatch I saw was almost Black. So I was just about to pull the trigger on a '15 leftover in PB. So glad I saw this post. :) Yay, I'm going to go order my '16 tomorrow.