Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello From State College, PA

rexdriver85

Awesome looking car, great combo! Seems to be a good bit of PA folks here. If I come up to visit the creamery I'll look for ya! haha

OP
D
Thread Starter #22
Glad ya like it, and great color choice, mines PB as well haha =)
Nice! We like the Dairy too, they make good ice cream. Yea, finally washed it for the first time. The only nice thing about the winter is the nice color contrast you get on a color like this!

I'm just hoping that were done with snow. I mean its almost April. Stupid weather haha. And like you said it shines very nice when all cleaned up! =)

OP
D
Thread Starter #24
I'm just hoping that were done with snow. I mean its almost April. Stupid weather haha. And like you said it shines very nice when all cleaned up! =)
Yep, I've had to ride nice and soft since it's 20-45 degrees all through the days right now. :(

rexdriver85

Have you actually driven in the snow with the summer tires on the vehicle? My last vehicle had dedicated snows, purchased my ST a few days ago and I'm hoping the snow is done too, looks like it.

I'll be getting dedicated snows for the ST when old man winter shows up again!

OP
D
Thread Starter #26
No, fortunately its only snowed once and I got a ride to work! We're supposed to get mixed snow and rain (47 degrees) so I'm not sure what I'll do. I just dont wanna put winter tires on knowing that within the next 2 to 3 weeks it will be OK!

rexdriver85

Yes I know what you mean. The good weather is right on the brink now. I think we should be good!

I'm not even sure I want to expose this vehicle to all the salt and freaking brine they use around here!! It gets really nasty and it's so corrosive. Blah. haha