Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from sunny San Diego!

Hey I'm in SD too would love to meet some other fiesta owners. Just did Palomar Mt a couple of weeks ago. Having a overheating problem though it got to 245 on Palomar Mt. Installed a oil cooler and still having the problem. Installing the 160 degree thermostat next week. If that doesn't work going for the monotune rad. After I get the cooling issues on point would love some guidance on installing a sub. Anyway let me know if you guys meet up.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey I'm in SD too would love to meet some other fiesta owners. Just did Palomar Mt a couple of weeks ago. Having a overheating problem though it got to 245 on Palomar Mt. Installed a oil cooler and still having the problem. Installing the 160 degree thermostat next week. If that doesn't work going for the monotune rad. After I get the cooling issues on point would love some guidance on installing a sub. Anyway let me know if you guys meet up.
Should do the radiator first....forget all that other junk. You can cool an engine too much* BTW. Based on your year you may even have a 180° Thermostat already in the engine.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TemecFist

Should do the radiator first....forget all that other junk. You can cool an engine too much* BTW. Based on your year you may even have a 180° Thermostat already in the engine.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
THIS. Dont waste your money just get the Mountune radiator. Adjust your coolant ratio to 20/80 or 30/70 (antifreeze to water).

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I tried to get a lil IE thing going a while ago. I dont think there was enough of us. Might be now!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

TemecFist

Parents live in Temecula and I visit pretty regularly. If you ever see a black/black 2016 with a red Star Wars Empire logo on the back window, give a beep! :)
I most certainly will. If you ever see a White one, that would be me, give a honk! Lol