Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Toronto

Hi Everyone,
Got my car about a month ago. I haven't been this excited about a car in a really long time!!!
I haven't done much to the car yet. The only thing I have done is applying CQuatz Coating by Hamza from Get Detailed (owner of a PB Fiesta ST).
Visual Garage Shark Fin Antenna will be coming shortly.

Attachments

Welcome! Im from Toronto too and we have the same colour! What dealer did you pick it up from and are you planning on tracking your Fiesta?

OP
C
Thread Starter #5
I got it from Erinwood Ford in Mississauga.
It was during the time when Ford was giving out the winter tire package. So I got the alloy rims with snow tires on at the moment.

I am planning to track the car. Once the weather gets warmer, we should setup a meet for all the FiST owner in TO.

BTW - how is your FiST doing in the cold weather?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome aboard!

Thats great to hear your planning to track it I have been hopping to see another one out next summer! Where were you planning on going? I personally like to run at Toronto Motorsport's Park for a bunch of different reasons but I may go to Mo-sport to run the big track just to really get the adrenaline pumping!

I would absolutely love to set up a Fiesta meet for us Toronto and GTA owners. So hopefully some see this thread.

As far as cold weather goes the car was amazing last winter! I always let it warm up for 5 minutes then take off! I lived in Barrie last year and I never got stuck and went wherever i wanted no matter the weather and all i have for winters is cheap tires and 15 inch steelies. I now have stage one and commute to barrie a couple times a week and no issues yet. A couple things to watch for though the stereo will start to crackle if you turn it up to loud when still cold. This happened to mine and it was covered under warranty. Also the back wheel welds get really clogged up especially if snowday's equal driving sideways so I just take my snow scraper when I'm done with my fun and get it out!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

Hey welcome and congratz!

I also agree that we should have a meet too!
too bad its kinda cold out.... or i'd suggest to do something soon :p