Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from Wyoming! Also looking for autox setup tips

rgodby

Just got a ‘17 FiST - love it! Last year’s stock on the dealer’s lot, the test drive was not auspicious... only 35 miles but had been on the lot for months. Apparently, no one ever drove it enough to notice the hose to the intercooler had come off and it had absolutely no power. Bought it after I got them to fix it. Reminds me of my first new car, an ‘84 GTI. Light and quick. I’m looking forward to hearing about how people enjoy theirs. Hoping to use it to get back to serious autox so pointers on alignment and other prep welcome.

- rob
Laramie, WY

OP
R

rgodby

Thread Starter #7
H-street , definitely will be keeping it stock and on street tires. Thanks!

Just got a ‘17 FiST - love it! Last year’s stock on the dealer’s lot, the test drive was not auspicious... only 35 miles but had been on the lot for months. Apparently, no one ever drove it enough to notice the hose to the intercooler had come off and it had absolutely no power. Bought it after I got them to fix it. Reminds me of my first new car, an ‘84 GTI. Light and quick. I’m looking forward to hearing about how people enjoy theirs. Hoping to use it to get back to serious autox so pointers on alignment and other prep welcome.

- rob
Laramie, WY
Weelcome! I agree with U to compare the FIST to an 84 GTI[thumb]
In fact the ST is about 1060 kg (my version)..if you remove the rear seats you can reach easily 1000 kg..then, if you work around a complete interior plastic and soundproofing element elimination, you can go down and reach 950 kg...