Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello!

Hello everyone, I bought a 2017 FiST in April. 35k miles when bought, one accident, minor damage, repaired long before I bought it (that headlight is actually brighter because it's new). Currently in the shop for a coolant leak, but it has been a wonderful car to drive and I plan to start modding it myself soon. I'm actually putting in a cp-e RMM and 2L of Ravenol MTF-3 this weekend, which should be fun.

I hope we all get along well!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hello everyone, I bought a 2017 FiST in April. 35k miles when bought, one accident, minor damage, repaired long before I bought it (that headlight is actually brighter because it's new). Currently in the shop for a coolant leak, but it has been a wonderful car to drive and I plan to start modding it myself soon. I'm actually putting in a cp-e RMM and 2L of Ravenol MTF-3 this weekend, which should be fun.

Welcome!
Keep the moving parts clean.

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
Update: they had to replace the right front axle (surprise, surprise). My AC is leaking too. Can't even blame the previous owner because I've already had it for 4k+ miles, so I blame the coolant and AC on the truck tire that hit me on the highway last month. I'll have it back tomorrow, but the hose for the AC is backordered so no cold air.

Drives beautifully at least.

Excited to hear what you think about the CP-E!
Funny thing about that, I didn't have the socket for the battery, so I ordered a new socket set and now I'm just going to wait until my cp-e front mounts come in and do them all at once, hopefully creating a single break in period for all three.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Should do MTF-2 Ravenol instead. It also meets FOMOCO spec*

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Should do MTF-2 Ravenol instead. It also meets FOMOCO spec*
Actually, the MTF-3 does meet the Ford spec, but yes, it is a bit thin to use in the summer anywhere, and it does not get frigid enough in Catawba to ever warrant it's use in the winter there. [wink]

The MTF-2 IS the one we want. [thumb]

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I did the MTF 2 at the same time as a short shift plate. Very pleasing. Just dont do like me and forget to connect the linkage under the hood and nearly shit a brick when the stick flops over.....1/10th second slap of pure fear followed by being happy I was just an idiot.

OP
D
Thread Starter #13
FINALLY got everything sorted (including the most important thing, AC) and I will be putting in the cpe RMM on Monday. After that I am using the Fiesta to teach a friend to drive stick, which will be fun!

Front motor mounts when I buy the tools, seems front mounts are waaay more complicated than the rear one.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

Blue Ridge Mountains. Dome-topped Basilica of Saint Lawrence. 19th-century Biltmore estate. The Downtown Art District, River Arts District. And Foosball. Yeah, such a desolate area....haaaaaa

Attachments

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I love both so I’m not mad about it 🥃
Even at age 16, I could taste the difference in domestic beers and then within the imports, the few we had in Flurida. I'm a LAGER man. Bourbon, Irish Whisky, Rye Whisky, Peanut Butter Whisky, a little vodka, gin and lots of liqueurs. NO rum or tequila...ugh...during and after-taste... ugh. gross...