Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help identify these fender flares

I don't think anyone has asked this but I'm trying to find out who makes the flares. I can't find much about this car other than it's the "stealth" fiesta st. There are some videos and write up but they are all in another language. I really like the look though I don't think the wrap around front would work on our cars since we have a more angular bumper. Any ideas? Thanks. fab7feb8e8d21492ef15ab5822f802ec.jpg

OP
J
Thread Starter #2
I don't think anyone has asked this but I'm trying to find out who makes the flares. I can't find much about this car other than it's the "stealth" fiesta st. There are some videos and write up but they are all in another language. I really like the look though I don't think the wrap around front would work on our cars since we have a more angular bumper. Any ideas? Thanks. View attachment 17286
So I THINK it's a rocket bunny kit. Not sure though.

That is an EU market “regular” Fiesta last generation. I’m not sure if there was much change in body panels, but it MAY not fit our FiSTs.

Maybe not EU, might be SE Asian...

Ah, followed the link, it IS a SE Asia spec Fiesta... stock engine eh... Looks wicked mean, slow as a scooter... probably had 4 inch spacers! Or scary offset rims...

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni