Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Help, Sync is kicking my ass.

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
OK, I did not have Nav when I bought my car. I up dated the APIN, to 3.4 no problem. I bought a NAV APIM off E-Bay. Installed it, It was an 3.2 unit, ran the up date to 3.4 plus maps. Fired it up, had NAV and climate control on the screen, but CC did not work from the screen. Did the forskin reset to As Built, I had saved the AB from my original APIM. Well after the AB reset, the damn thing started doing the funky chicken, The screen was in dark mode and I could not change it, I lost my Sirius, Sirius could not find my radio to reset it. Clock would not set. Nav was working though. So I went back into forskin, did AB reset just on the APIM, loaded it, saved it. Got my original 3.4 APIM functions back, clock set, Sirius back, brightness control all of it, but no NAV. Did a master reset, saw the NAV button flash for a moment then gone. To be honest forskin confuses me. I've look at this forum, I've looked at the forskin forum. So help please.