Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

HELP!!.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #21
I keep getrin immobilizer malfunction service now on the. Head unit.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well if it was me id get a battery maintainer/ charger. hook it up and charge the battery and see if that will do anything. The battery isn't fully charged at 11.7 volts

slopoke

I looked on the Cobb website regarding notes with the different firmware updates. I'm not sure if this applies to you or not.

https://static.cobbtuning.com/support/releasenotes/AP3-FOR-001.html

Firmware Update 1.7.3.0-17749:

Date: 04/03/2019

New Features:

• None at this time.
Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where the Accessport would not correctly uninstall from some vehicles.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
So what does that mean for me. Am i going to have to have thr car towed now?? I cant afford that at all. And i could barely afford the appointment to get the navigation looked at.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
I dont know if it is or not. And if that is the case then my car that im still paying for is a paperweight with no way to fix it.

slopoke

I dont know if it is or not. And if that is the case then my car that im still paying for is a paperweight with no way to fix it.
Plug your Accessport into your computer and run the Accessport manager. It should tell you which firmware version you are currently running. Off of the top of your head, do you recall updating the firmware in April of this year or more recent? Sorry to hear you are having issues.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
Ok how do i check the firmware on the AP. It Only give me the recovery screen.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
No it was before april.

slopoke

Contact Cobb when they open. I found a post on Facebook and he states what Cobb did for him with an ECU reflach issue.

"
Felix Arias Dmitriy Smolyag they've been great. They hooked me up with a rental so I could make it to work. I assume they would make anything right.

From what I heard about the error, it was a simple programming error so bricked ECUs should come back to life with new update".

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #33
So do i update the AP now?

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #34
I dont really habe the ability to be on hold with cobb for hours till they open at 9 am

slopoke

I dont really habe the ability to be on hold with cobb for hours till they open on the west coast.
Actually, they are in Texas. I don't think you have any other options. But on the lighter side, it seems that they should be able to get you going. You just have to contact them first. I know it's not what you want to hear, but it is , what it is. At least it's fixable.

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #37
the AP wont even update. im so screwed

OP
PunkST

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #39
2019 has been nothing but a struggle.
I pray they'll get me going without charging me any money. Even though i bought this second hand 2 years ago.

Last edited:

slopoke

2019 has been nothing but a struggle.
I pray they'll get me going without charging me any money. Even though i bought this second hand 2 years ago.
I really don't think that you will be charged any money. It's a bug on their end, so they should make things right at no cost. If what the poster on Facebook is true, Cobb gave him a rental car, so if that's how they operate, you should be good to go. Best of luck to you.