Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hennessey Hacks at it again

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
$3k for air filter, midpipe and software? They do know this is a Ford and not an <insert German auto brand here>? Is the Hennessey name worth a 200% premium? If so, more power to them, seriously.
And that's BEFORE any installation/labor, as that's the PARTS price alone! [crazyeye]

Here I thought that some of the more uppity/costlier exclusively LSx tuners/modders were over-charging due to the cache of their names (Lingenfelter, MTI, Mast Motorsports, etc.) for their products and services!

Rhinopolis

I was at Houston Cars and Coffee this morning, and the strangest coincidence happened. I saw the FoRS with dealer plates 1st, and then I saw the Hennessey logo on the back bottom left portion of the hatch.

I looked around the area, and sure as shit I saw John Hennessey (noticed him from seeing him in magazines and online reviews over the years) checking out the Ferrari F40 that wasn't too far away.

I went over and introduced myself, talked with him for a bit about the FoRS, and btw it's only been in his possession for a few weeks. My wife took a picture of us together next to the Hennessey FoRS, and I'll post it later when I get back home.

I thought it was pretty cool [like]

Attachments

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Well hey there handsome...

That's some sort of crazy coincidence! You guys and your nice cars and coffee meet ups... Here I am driving on gravel!