Hennessey Hacks at it again

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Member ID
$3k for air filter, midpipe and software? They do know this is a Ford and not an <insert German auto brand here>? Is the Hennessey name worth a 200% premium? If so, more power to them, seriously.
And that's BEFORE any installation/labor, as that's the PARTS price alone! [crazyeye]

Here I thought that some of the more uppity/costlier exclusively LSx tuners/modders were over-charging due to the cache of their names (Lingenfelter, MTI, Mast Motorsports, etc.) for their products and services!

Rhinopolis

Member ID
I was at Houston Cars and Coffee this morning, and the strangest coincidence happened. I saw the FoRS with dealer plates 1st, and then I saw the Hennessey logo on the back bottom left portion of the hatch.

I looked around the area, and sure as shit I saw John Hennessey (noticed him from seeing him in magazines and online reviews over the years) checking out the Ferrari F40 that wasn't too far away.

I went over and introduced myself, talked with him for a bit about the FoRS, and btw it's only been in his possession for a few weeks. My wife took a picture of us together next to the Hennessey FoRS, and I'll post it later when I get back home.

I thought it was pretty cool [like]

Attachments

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Member ID
Well hey there handsome...

That's some sort of crazy coincidence! You guys and your nice cars and coffee meet ups... Here I am driving on gravel!

OP
B
Member ID
Thread Starter #24
Looks like this right hand is reaching for your wallet. lol
(Couldn't resist) ;)

OP
B
Member ID
Thread Starter #27
Did he charge for the pic?

( Sorry, I've been sick the past 2 days, maybe it's the cough medicine. I just can't stop!)