Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi there! 2014 Fiesta ST from the good old Mexico!

Well the factory dv system recycles unused boost pressure instead of venting it to the atmosphere . I imagine it is the more efficient method. I have the FSwerks intake and I guarantee it provides all the turbo spool, flutter, and dv psssssh you will ever need. Infact, it's too loud for some but I don't mind it.

OP
Ian Carlo
Thread Starter #22
Well the factory dv system recycles unused boost pressure instead of venting it to the atmosphere . I imagine it is the more efficient method. I have the FSwerks intake and I guarantee it provides all the turbo spool, flutter, and dv psssssh you will ever need. Intact, it's too loud for some but I don't mind it.
Awesome! Do you have a video of that sound? 👍

I could make one but you can YouTube and find them pretty easily although I can say it sounds better in person.

viruses

Hey Ian, I'm from Mexico too and about to receive my Fiesta, nevertheless, I'm not sure if it really includes Gps or not. From your comments can I assume it doesn't?

viruses

Hi sickest boy :), I'm from Mexico City and just got yesterday my FiST, no doubt, it's an amazing car