Hi there! 2014 Fiesta ST from the good old Mexico!

Member ID
Well the factory dv system recycles unused boost pressure instead of venting it to the atmosphere . I imagine it is the more efficient method. I have the FSwerks intake and I guarantee it provides all the turbo spool, flutter, and dv psssssh you will ever need. Infact, it's too loud for some but I don't mind it.

OP
Ian Carlo
Member ID
Thread Starter #22
Well the factory dv system recycles unused boost pressure instead of venting it to the atmosphere . I imagine it is the more efficient method. I have the FSwerks intake and I guarantee it provides all the turbo spool, flutter, and dv psssssh you will ever need. Intact, it's too loud for some but I don't mind it.
Awesome! Do you have a video of that sound? 👍

Member ID
I could make one but you can YouTube and find them pretty easily although I can say it sounds better in person.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Member ID
I could make one but you can YouTube and find them pretty easily although I can say it sounds better in person.
Agreed, it sounds great in person.
Pleasantly surprised with how good the stock DV sounds

viruses

Member ID
Hey Ian, I'm from Mexico too and about to receive my Fiesta, nevertheless, I'm not sure if it really includes Gps or not. From your comments can I assume it doesn't?

SICKESSS-ST

Member ID
Hey Ian, I'm from Mexico too and about to receive my Fiesta, nevertheless, I'm not sure if it really includes Gps or not. From your comments can I assume it doesn't?

What's up virures, where in Mexico are you from?

viruses

Member ID
Hi sickest boy :), I'm from Mexico City and just got yesterday my FiST, no doubt, it's an amazing car