Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Highest HP Fiesta STs

So I know there is a dyno thread already but I haven't seen anyone keeping a list of the highest horsepower FiSTs. I tried to go through that thread but there's alot of missing information. And I'm sure there are more dyno charts out there than were posted in that thread. IMO it is a pain to look through all the pages, so I wanted to create a list that can be easily read and updated.

Please post up your chassis dyno charts here and I'll keep a list going. Let us know your turbo, fuel and mods, and post up videos if you've got them too!
If you have any suggestions let me know!

Stock turbos - pump gas

[HR][/HR]
Stock turbos - ethanol mix

[HR][/HR]
Modified stock turbos

[HR][/HR]
Big Turbo Fiestas

[HR][/HR]

bumping this from the dead unless there's another thread I can't find, this would be awesome to see tracked.
Yeah I was really hoping this would take off. I wanted to see what people can get at the very highest end on stock turbo.

Sometimes I wonder if the stock turbo can handle 215whp. I would hope this thread takes off too, because as mentioned... its sort of messy to look through a super long list/build threads to find that one car that is doing it all.

I do see the inherent problem though.... Different dyno, different condition, different results... so I would say the largest difference between the baseline run and after mod run on the same dyno would be more reliable results.