Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How do i identify my hybrid turbo????

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
You sure that's not just a stock turbo? Has FoMoCo on the exterior and Borg Warner who makes the stock turbo.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes, that could very well be one of Sourskittle's snails.

Hypergram; he was a vendor for his KP39 based 'Cyborg39' hybrid on here, and was gone in shame long before you joined the site (like at least 3 years ago). [wink]

He was also at least part of the reason for DHM going bankrupt as well. [:(]

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Yes, that could very well be one of Sourskittle's snails.

Hypergram; he was a vendor for his KP39 based 'Cyborg39' hybrid on here, and was gone in shame long before you joined the site (like at least 3 years ago). [wink]

He was also at least part of the reason for DHM going bankrupt as well. [:(]
I've definitely heard that name a few times since I've been here haha. What did he do that was so bad? Shame to hear about DHM going bankrupt because of him tho.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club

Se7eN

I went ahead and searched some of the obvious options for hybrids. The only one with Compressor wheel with 6 blades is whoosh but the exhaust side is much bigger. I'd say that this is a local shop made hybrid not necessarily a know brand. I could be wrong though.