Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

How many still run a Pumaspeed turbo?

Since the turbo poll is outdated....I just wanted to see who is still running a Pumaspeed hybrid/turbo?

I'll start the thread and say I am running an X57RS with all the supporting mods and fuel upgrades. Only pump that is stock is the LPFP.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I still use an old x47 with stock fuel and e30.
Edit: over 30k miles on track with this turbo (around 40k total). My track map has boost set at 25.4 but it’ll peak to 27 occasionally. I also use LiquiMoly Hightech 5w40 since it’s tracked.

Last edited:
OP
Raziel510
Thread Starter #3
Let's not limit it to just Pumaspeed turbos...what turbo is everyone using?

CSM

1000 Post Club
Nice. Just sold my old X37 that had 67k miles on it. It's currently in the buyers car working great.
I think they're underappreciated personally. Basically feels just like OEM power curve, just more of it everywhere and a little more top end from 6k-6500.

If mine ever goes pop though, I'll be getting the S280 :)

haste

1000 Post Club
I think they're underappreciated personally. Basically feels just like OEM power curve, just more of it everywhere and a little more top end from 6k-6500.

If mine ever goes pop though, I'll be getting the S280 :)
I totally agree. I'd still have the X37 if the smokin' deal for the S280 hadn't fallen in my lap.

I don’t know if the hate I read for Pumaspeed is justified. But, when my S280 gives up the ghost, I’m going to seriously consider the X280 rebuild, rather than just the standard rebuild.

I don’t know if the hate I read for Pumaspeed is justified. But, when my S280 gives up the ghost, I’m going to seriously consider the X280 rebuild, rather than just the standard rebuild.
It all sort of came down to a lack of support in the states and some unfortunate events with local dealers. I doubt it's all completely justified, but seeing Pumaspeed is big in Ford tuning in europe I doubt it's all bad products. I was very happy with my X47R until I crapped the engine. Still have the X47R sitting in hibernation till it can be back on my 1.6 ;)